Ultimate DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DragonBall Z

This takes place 500 years after Dragonball Gt. Explore worlds, train hard power up and take it to a whole new level! Everything else was just training. maximum of 3 characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mountain Side

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 2,000
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:45 pm

Chakra was on the Mountain side as he climbs high enough so he would not be disturbed and to be more precise in his training,
Chakra found a place that was peacefull and Trains his Punches and Kicks as he starts Shadow boxing training none stop not breaking using all his strength kicking the side of the mountain,
5 hours went passed as Chakra did not give in to his Stamina reaching fatigue, as misses his punches a few times due to exhaustion but keeps standing on his feet trying to go for 10 hours
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Race: Sayain
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:47 pm

* flies by and descends and starts training* I goota get stronger*I then spot you* Hey
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Chakra stops Shadow training as he looks up at some stranger " Who.......... the Hell...........are you......." chakra said panting heavily
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm

I am Avan. Hey you look like you can use some help.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 pm

Chakra Growled " No thanks i am Perfectly Fine, Just Minding my own Business"
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Ok*I get back to my training *
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:06 pm

Chakra Looks over at Avan as he Trains, as another hour goes by Chakra Collapses by exhaustion and lies looking into the air unable to move
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:08 pm

*I go to Chakra* Hey you alright. Come on get up.*I put his arm on my shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:12 pm

/me chakra try's to struggle away from Avan's Grip but has no energy to move " Why are you helping me, you don't even know me, and i need............. no.............. help!" chakra says heavily
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:13 pm

I don't care if I don't know you. You do need help no stop doubting* I start to ascend with him along*
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:16 pm

chakra cursed his weakness and shrugged and tugged away from Avans grip " Get... off of........me!" Chakr said as a burst of Ki tried pushing them apart
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:19 pm

*I knock him out* Sorry it was for your own good*I pick him up and take him to the nearest house* Ahh maybe this person can help*I knock on the door* Escuse me my friend needs help can you help him."I say. Yes certainly put him there"says THE LADY.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:23 pm

Chakra stirs awake after being knocked out and looks round to see where he is " I'm going to Kill him and then i shall train to make myself Stronger" Chakra said trying to get up while still in fatigue
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:25 pm

*While he is inside I train* May I ask what is your name"asked the woman. The name is Avan what is yours"I reply. Janes. I'm going to check on your friend"said Janes.*she goes inside while I train then enter* Hey you alright.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Chakra growls as he looks over to the lady " Come near me and i will kill you" Chakra said as he forced his muscles to stand up and walk slowly to the doors moving janes away from the way of the door
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm

*I stop him* Hey if it wasn't for her you wouldn't be alive and if your gonna kill anybody you have to get through me first"I say with anger unleashing a strong aura
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Chakra Starts to Twitch as his Rage Grew, a Purple aura started to glow Violently around Chakra " You can be the first then i will not back............down" Chakra said breathing hard as his Aura fluxes and blood drips from his mouth, as a Red Ki ball formed around his hand " Renzoku Energy dan!" Chakra thn Fired the Ki Blast at Avan Destroying the roof of the house they were in
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:43 pm

* I dodge it but get hit a little. YOU WILL PAY*My rage grew as well as a I grabbed Chakra and threw him out of the house and fired a dark kamehameha.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:48 pm

Chakra was unable to stop himself flying into the air, Chakra Concentrated as he shakily moved his hands forward
"Chaosian!!! Ca---non!!! HA!!!!!" a Dark Black and Red ball formed into his palm then fired it towards the kamehameha wave
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:50 pm

*the two waves clashed forming an explosion. During the mist Avan took the woman to safety*9Stay here* I then teleport behind Chakra hitting him on the head and firing a dark masenko.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Chakra fell forward looking at Avan and the charged attack unable to have the energy to move " Chakra forces his hands forward and prepares for the Attack
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Stop this now or I'll be forced to fire my ultimate attack*I then charge a final shine attack*
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:05 pm

Chakra landed into the Ground unable to move as his Aura Disappears and looks up at Avan " You only winning because i was exhausted before this fight......." Chakra said trying to form another ball of energy but it was too uncontrollable
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 pm

No I'm not. I'm winning because I choose to help people you just kill for your pleasure.*I stop charging but don't lower my power*
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Chakra Looked at him in a uncontrollable rage at Chakra's own weakness and Avan's Pity as His Aura got Stronger and Started to Flux around his body, The uncontrolled ball formed perfectly and became Red " Energy Renzoku Dan" And Fired the Blast to the side of his Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mountain Side Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Side
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate DragonBall Z :: Earth :: Mountains-
Jump to: