Ultimate DragonBall Z
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate DragonBall Z

This takes place 500 years after Dragonball Gt. Explore worlds, train hard power up and take it to a whole new level! Everything else was just training. maximum of 3 characters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mountain Side

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Race: Sayain
Power Level: 2,000
Techniques:

Mountain Side - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:21 pm

*I jump up allowing the blast to hit my leg I then fall to my knee* You don't give up*I get up stronger and teleleport behind Chakra and fire a final shine attack on his back.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Race: Saiyan
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:24 pm

Chakra looks behind him but unable to do anything about hit as he took the full brunt of the Final Shine attack which hit his back and did major Damage to him, Chakra roared in pain as he felt the attack push his body from the force of the attack, Chakra couldn't hold his ground anymore thus giving in to the attack which pushed him threw the airCrashing into everything nearby
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm

Finally some peace*I fall to the groung* I got to Janes*I fly t oher and take her back to her house* I'll pay for everything"I say to her giving her the money for a new roof.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:39 pm

The blast finally subsidded amd Chakra landed hard into the ground back where his equipment was, his shirt shredded and was badly injured, as chakra slowly walked to his bag and changed his Shirt and changed it to his Armor but kept the trousers on and the boots, and added the glove like armor on as well as the main armor, he Wrapped his tail around the trousers belt area so it was hidden then with the bit of his energy he floated to the house slowly above the ground
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm

He's back huh. Janes find some place to hide or go to town.*I recover and wait for him*
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Chakra lands a few feet away from Avan, " ..............." Sighs HArdly and slowly holds his hands out " C-c-c-Chaosian C-C-can-non!!!!!!" Chakra summons the aura back around him as he powers up " Cha-osian Can-non!!!!!! HA!" a Black and Red Ball form as Chakra forces his palms forward and Shoots the Wave towards Avan, if he dodged the house would be destroyed, Which gave Chakra the edge
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:05 pm

*I charge a final shine attack and fire it* Stop this now* My power increases and the attack.
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 7:41 am

Chakra forces more Ki into the Attack " I Will not F-fail m-my Mission! " Chakra said mumbling to himself, Chakra's Charges Vanishes as the aura around him Disperses, He lands on his knees then falls to the ground still conscious
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:21 pm

What mission is that chakra.*I then start preparing a dark Kamehameha.*
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 3:37 pm

Chakra Looked up at Avan with disgust, " ........ none of your concern" Chakra said slowly getting back onto his feet
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 9:51 pm

Are yo finish if not I'll have no problem sending you to the other world*I prepare to fire the blast*
Back to top Go down
Chakra Tu Valliere

Chakra Tu Valliere

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 7:19 am

Chakra Enrages then twitches and calms back down, Chakra then got up to his feet slwoly and turned round and had his back to Avan " Heh" Chakra levitates off the gorund and slowly goes back to the Mountain side to where he was Training.
Back to top Go down
Avan

Avan

Scouter Infromation
Techniques:

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 pm

I thought so.*I get Janes* I'm sorry for everything*I then return to my training*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Side   Mountain Side - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mountain Side
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate DragonBall Z :: Earth :: Mountains-
Jump to: